Donate Today & Change Lives!
4 Ways To Give
1. Online Giving
As a non-profit, we rely on our donors to provide us with our means of helping men who have had their lives damaged or destroyed by drugs and alcohol. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated. To give online, please click one of the buttons below.
give (funds go to Donations)
Example: $20 weekly
amount + weekly (funds Mercy House weekly)
amount + biweekly (funds Mercy House biweekly)
amount + monthly (funds Mercy House monthly)
amount + FR (funds go to Fundraising Event)
amount + Encounter (funds go to Operation Men’s Encounter)
amount + Banquet (funds go to Mercy House Banquet)
3. Kroger Community RewardsThis is an easy way to donate to us if you’re an existing Kroger customer. Kroger will donate quarterly to Mercy House every time you shop & it costs you nothing extra! See the steps below & the links to FAQs, the Kroger login, & how you can help us support the ministry!
- To get started you will need a Kroger Rewards card & an online ID. The Rewards Card is applied for & given in-person at any Kroger supermarket. See the next step for the online ID
- Go to this link to activate your digital account & link your Rewards Card
- Go to this link if you already have an online ID
- Enter our organization name or NPO #HA344 & Kroger will make contributions to us every time you shop
- Click here to see the Community Rewards FAQs page
4. Amazon Smile
If you shop on Amazon please sign-up & Amazon will give 0.5% of eligible purchases to us as a non-profit!
We’re building a chapel & need your help!
Our facility houses up to 60 men & we struggle to hold chapel, worship, & meetings in our kitchen/dining area. Please consider giving of your time, skills, or money to help us complete this project. Call (601) 213-8536 for more information on volunteering or follow this link to give: https://mercyhousetc.breezechms.com/give/online (Please select Chapel Fund from drop-down)